The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating compelling design concepts, artwork and layout for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Must be very proficient with design and photo-editing software such as InDesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Experience designing for social media platforms a plus
- Must possess creativity and innovation along with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to anticipate deadlines along with strong time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Photography experience a plus
- Work effectively as part of the Marketing team to create design concepts, artwork and layout for print and digital advertising, as well as collateral materials and internal communication pieces.
- Ensure continuity and adherence to branding standards in company’s visual communications by utilizing a corporate style guide
- Develop material for web pages and social media platforms
- Create marketing and travel brochures in both print and digital form
- Understanding of applicable software or design concepts, competitors and the latest market trends
- Updating existing creative pieces
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
This is an onsite, full time position.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME, PORTFOLIO & SALARY REQUIREMENTS
Megabus.com, one of the largest privately funded providers of city-to-city express bus transportation, maintains the highest (Satisfactory) safety compliance rating with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Transportation Safety Exchange (TSX), an independent safety rating organization that provides safety ratings of more than 300,000 passenger and freight carriers, announced in January 2014 that all megabus.com carriers are TSX-approved. Megabus.com is the first carrier group to achieve TSX approval, demonstrating the most stringent safety standards in the industry.
Megabus.com operates service to/from more than 120 major cities in North America from 23 hubs in Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Gainesville, Los Angeles, Memphis, Mobile, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, San Francisco, St. Louis, Texas Triangle (Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio), Washington, D.C. and Toronto – creating more than 1,000 new, professional jobs during the past eight years.
Since its launch on April 10, 2006, megabus.com has served more than 40 million customers.
Megabus.com is a subsidiary of Coach USA, one of the largest transportation companies in North America. Paramus, N.J.-based Coach USA owns and operates a family of 25 local companies in North America, some that have been in business for more than 75 years, which operate scheduled bus routes, motor coach tours, airport transportation services, charters and sightseeing tours.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.