|Company:||Coach USA||Job Category:||Mechanics|
|Salary/Wage:||Not Specified||Location:||Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati/Fairfield|
Lakefront Lines, one of the nation’s leading transportation specialists, is currently seeking an Automotive Diesel Mechanic!
Diesel Mechanics must have working knowledge of diesel engines. This person will maintain the automobile fleet by inspecting vehicles and repairing and replacing parts.
- Automotive (Bus) Diesel Mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency
- Diesel automotive mechanics diagnose and repair vehicle automotive (bus) systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Candidates must have their own set of tools to perform the job
Lakefront Lines was established in 1964 and has grown to the largest motorcoach company in the State of Ohio.
Our company has the largest fleet of deluxe over-the-road motorcoaches. We offer contract service, complete group tour service, charter service and individual tours.
As a Diesel Mechanic (Automotive Diesel Technician), you will be dependable, independent and a problem solver. This role includes dealing with complex problems and analyzing information to come up with a solution to the problem.
- Must be familiar with safety management
- Must have set of tools
- Must have a working knowledge of diesel engines
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.