|Company:||Coach USA||Job Category:||Drivers|
Coach USA is hiring Motorcoach Driver in the Orlando, FL area
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates a variety of motorcoaches in both interstate and intrastate routes.
- Communicates any mechanical problems with the coach to supervisors and/or the garage to resolve the issue.
- Checks each coach for safety related and other defects as required.
- Works with a wide variety of people and be able to work with their needs and requests.
- Resolves customer issues to their satisfaction with or without the assistance of the office.
- Completes paperwork as prescribed by the company and Federal guidelines, including Daily Logs and Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Reads and understands paperwork and notices that are given out for the driver's information.
- Handles job-related stress that comes from customers, other drivers, management, etc., including last minute changes.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan, LTD and STD, life insurance and a strong company to work for.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to sit, stand, squat, kneel and bend at any given time.
Work schedule and travel requirements:
- Must be able to travel both interstate and intrastate routes.
- Must be willing to travel on some overnight routes.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, special days, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the English language.
- Must be 25 years old or older.
- Ability to legally work in the United States.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver's License with a Class A or B CDL, Passenger Endorsement and no air brake restrictions.
- Must possess negative drug or alcohol tests from previous employers.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must pass other pre-employment tests.
- Must pass all Safety & Training Programs.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- A signed & dated employment application must be completed for further consideration.
- Employment applications will be accepted beginning January 6, 2014 at:
- Hampton Inn-Clermont, 2200 East Highway 50, Clermont, Florida 34711.
- No phone calls to the hotel please.
- Applicants will be required to provide:
- 10-year work history
- 7-year Motor Vehicle Report
- Copy of Commercial Driver's License
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.