|Company:||Coach USA||Job Category:||Drivers|
Coach USA is hiring Motorcoach Driver in the Orlando, FL area
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates a variety of motorcoaches in both interstate and intrastate routes.
- Communicates any mechanical problems with the coach to supervisors and/or the garage to resolve the issue.
- Checks each coach for safety related and other defects as required.
- Works with a wide variety of people and be able to work with their needs and requests.
- Resolves customer issues to their satisfaction with or without the assistance of the office.
- Completes paperwork as prescribed by the company and Federal guidelines, including Daily Logs and Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Reads and understands paperwork and notices that are given out for the driver's information.
- Handles job-related stress that comes from customers, other drivers, management, etc., including last minute changes.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan, LTD and STD, life insurance and a strong company to work for.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to sit, stand, squat, kneel and bend at any given time.
Work schedule and travel requirements:
- Must be able to travel both interstate and intrastate routes.
- Must be willing to travel on some overnight routes.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, special days, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the English language.
- Must be 25 years old or older.
- Ability to legally work in the United States.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver's License with a Class A or B CDL, Passenger Endorsement and no air brake restrictions.
- Must possess negative drug or alcohol tests from previous employers.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must pass other pre-employment tests.
- Must pass all Safety & Training Programs.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- A signed & dated employment application must be completed for further consideration.
- Employment applications will be accepted beginning January 6, 2014 at:
- Hampton Inn-Clermont, 2200 East Highway 50, Clermont, Florida 34711.
- No phone calls to the hotel please.
- Applicants will be required to provide:
- 10-year work history
- 7-year Motor Vehicle Report
- Copy of Commercial Driver's License
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.