|Company:||Coach USA||Job Category:||Drivers|
Kerrville Bus Company has new and exciting career opportunities for Motorcoach drivers.
- Commercial Driver's License Class B with Passenger Endorsement & Air Brake Restriction Removed
- Basic Knowledge of Federal DOT Regulations
- Minimum Three (3) Years Commercial Driving Experience
- Minimum Age 24
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations
- No more than One (1) Moving Violation within the last Three (3) Years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test on first try
- Must be willing to work irregular schedules
Kerrville Bus Company is a great place to work and offers competitive pay and benefits.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.