|Company:||Community Coach||Job Category:||Mechanics|
Community Coach Bus, Inc. has an opening at its Paramus, New Jersey facility for a B class mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team of transportation professionals. This is a full time position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, paid vacations and personal days.
- Ability to repair engines, engine accessories, transmissions, differentials, air-conditioners and electrical systems.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility, excellent judgment and resourcefulness in one's approach to work.
- Ability to abide to shop rules, maintain discipline and good work practices.
- Be self-motivated and able to deliver results.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a complete toolbox containing all tools up to 1-1/2 inch.
Be capable of possessing a valid state CDL driving license within 90 days of employment.
Questions may be directed to 800-877-1888, extension 7051
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.