|Company:||Community Coach||Job Category:||Mechanics|
Community Coach Bus, Inc. has an opening at its Paramus, New Jersey facility for a B class mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team of transportation professionals. This is a full time position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, paid vacations and personal days.
- Ability to repair engines, engine accessories, transmissions, differentials, air-conditioners and electrical systems.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility, excellent judgment and resourcefulness in one's approach to work.
- Ability to abide to shop rules, maintain discipline and good work practices.
- Be self-motivated and able to deliver results.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a complete toolbox containing all tools up to 1-1/2 inch.
Be capable of possessing a valid state CDL driving license within 90 days of employment.
Questions may be directed to 800-877-1888, extension 7051
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.