To insure the safety of our young passengers, Van Galder Bus has the following policy regarding unaccompanied minors riding the bus:
- Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 13-16 will be allowed to ride under the following conditions:
- The parent must be present to purchase the ticket
- Emergency contact information must be provided
- The name and phone number of the person meeting the child must be provided to the driver
- If no one is there to meet the child, the authorities will be contacted.
Those who are 17 and older may be asked to provide identification. If no identification is available, the driver has the right to refuse transportation.
For questions, please contact our office.