|Company:||Lenzner Coach Lines||Job Category:||Drivers|
|Status:||Full-Time||Date Available:||Next class starting soon!|
Lenzner Coach Lines has provided quality passenger transportation to the Pittsburgh area for 75 years! Lenzner is offering exciting career opportunities for Motorcoach drivers. Local and long-distance driving. Full and Part-Time positions available. Drivers are trained to drive all company vehicles (10 to 59 passenger) for inter and intra-state transportation.
- Commercial Driver's License Class B with Passenger Endorsement & Air Brake Restriction Removed
- Basic Knowledge of Federal DOT Regulations
- Minimum Three (3) Years Commercial Driving Experience
- Minimum Age 24
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations
- No more than One (1) Moving Violation within the last Three (3) Years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work irregular schedules
- Must complete Coach USA training course (paid training)
- Candidates must foster the following core values:
c.Respect and Dignity
d.Personal and Professional Growth
*Successful candidates must possess at minimum a passenger endorsement permit upon hire. Trainers will prepare the candidate for the Road Test portion.
Lenzner Coach Lines is a great place to work and offers competitive pay and benefits including safety incentive, medical, vision, dental, 401k and vacation pay**.
**Varies based on Full and Part-Time status
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.