Chicago Fact: President Obama served as a state senator in the Illinois legislature representing much of the area you see on our Downtown Tour.
Sights on the tour include the Magnificent Mile, Macy's Holiday Windows, the John Hancock Center Tree, Daley Plaza, Millennium Park and much more.
North side of the John Hancock Center (875 N. Michigan Ave) on Delaware St. east of Michigan Ave.
STOP ONE (thirty minutes):
Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza (ends December 24th) The most spectacular German-American holiday market in the country.
*Please note that the Christkindlmarket closes on December 24th.
STOP TWO (thirty minutes):
Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park Zoo A winter wonderland of two million lights.
Back at the John Hancock Center
Our wonderful friends at Sprinkles will bring your complimentary red velvet holiday cupcake right on board the trolley for you. It's our treat to you. www.sprinkles.com.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
1) Please arrive 20 minutes before your tour time.
2) There are only 32 seats available per tour, so book online now.
3) Tours depart from the John Hancock Center's E. Delaware Street side, only steps east of the Magnificent Mile on N. Michigan Avenue.
4) Due to the time schedule and the overwhelming popularity we do not offer refunds without a 48 hour notice.
5) Tickets for this tour are only available ONLINE
6) You can combine our Holiday Lights Tour with a 24 Hour or 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Tour pass for a special discounted price!
Adult - $29.00
Child - $19.00
Adult + 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass - $49.00
Child + 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass - $32.00
Adult + 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass - $59.00
Child + 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass - $36.00
No refunds will be given for unused tickets. Route, stops, timing and pricing subject to change. Tickets purchased online can only be redeemed at the Holiday Lights Tour departure location, SE corner of Michigan Avenue and Delaware.
PASSENGERS WITH DISABILITIES: It is required that you contact Chicago Trolley at least 48 hours prior to the date of travel at 773-648-5000 seven days a week.