Offered By: Coach USA - Erie
Spend a day exploring or shopping in New York City!
Operates: Mar 20 2015, Aug 21 2015, Oct 9 2015...
Tour Length: 1 Day
Departs From: Erie, PA
Per Person - $89.00
Enjoy an adventure in New York City this year. Shop... or spend some time sightseeing... or take in show. We will provide you with transportation to New York City and then you have the whole day to do whatever you want. Let your adventure begin today!
- Motorcoach Transportation to and from NYC
- Map of NYC
- Friday Night
- 11:00 PM - Motorcoach will depart from the Millcreek Mall (lot between the old Blair store and the theaters.)
- We will make a couple of comfort stops en-route to NYC. We will make a pay on your own breakfast stop about 1 hour outside of NYC in New Jersey. You will have time to freshen up and grab a bite to eat before you begin your adventure in the "Big Apple".
- 7:30-8:00 AM - Approximate arrival in Manhattan. You will be dropped at Rockefeller Center. The day is yours to shop, explore or just sightsee.
- 9:30 PM - The motorcoach will arrive back at Rockefeller Center to begin boarding for the return trip.
- 10:00 PM - Prompt departure from NYC. We will make comfort stops en-route home.
- 5:00 AM - Approximate arrival back in Erie.
- You may bring a personal cooler, pillow, blanket and a small carry-on bag with you.
- While at the breakfast stop, we will allow you enough time to enjoy breakfast with time to change and freshen up.
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothes for your day in NYC.
- Please take the time to look over the map to plan your day.
- The bus will not be available for use during the day in NYC.
New York Sightseeing:
Looking for something to do in New York City? Take a Gray Line New York Sightseeing Tour on a double decker bus. Experience New York City from high above everyone else. Hear and see the sights of New York City as you travel through the streets. Plus, with Hop On Hop Off privileges it is now easy to enjoy all the sights that you want to see. Pick out places along the way or plan your trip so you get to see everything you want. To buy tickets please go to the Gray Line New York Sightseeing Website.
** Gray Line New York Sightseeing Tour tickets are NOT included in this package. Gray Line New York Sightseeing is an affiliated company of Coach USA.
|Erie, PA||Millcreek Mall
Near the Old Blair Store
|10:30 PM||5:00 AM|
Terms and Conditions:
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY:
Prior to (30) days from your departure date a full refund will be made. There is no refund for cancellations made within (30) days prior to your departure date. Please note on our one Casino Tours, you are welcome to transfer to another date but no refunds will be offered. A “No Show” on the day of departure is not offered a transfer date. But you are welcome to send someone in your place and let us know the name change (this does not apply to air and cruise tours which have various restrictions, strict cancellation policies and name change charges).
SMOKING & ALCOHOL:
To ensure passenger comfort, we have a "NO SMOKING" policy on all of our tours. Ample comfort stops are made for smoking and restroom convenience. Feel free to request a smoking or non-smoking hotel room when making your reservations. No alcohol is allowed on any tour at any time. We reserve the right to refuse boarding under such circumstances that these policies are not followed.
Coach USA - Erie reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. If we cancel the tour, a full refund will be issued to each passenger. We also reserve the right to change tour prices and itineraries if so dictated by circumstances beyond our control. We always avoid canceling a tour if at all possible, as we understand the inconvenience to you - our valued customer. Feel free to ask about another departure, especially if you are taking vacation days at your place of work.
Gratuities for drivers and escorts are not included in the price of individual tours. If you feel that your driver and/or escort have provided service worthy of praise, your gratuity will be most graciously accepted. Tipping drivers and/or escorts, however, is not required or expected.
Any person or group which requires an ADA accessible bus is requested to inform us at the time of reservation, and must notify us in writing no later than 48 hours prior to the charter's departure.
INTERNATIONAL BORDER CROSSING:
A passport is required to enter Canada or Mexico. For non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents, identification needs may vary. It is your responsibility to determine your specific requirements before completing your travel plans.