OUR FAVORITE ITINERARY
Offered By: Coach USA
If you love picture-perfect, Autumn scenery, then do we have a tour for you!
Operates: Oct 11 2016
Tour Length: 7 Days, 6 Nights
Departs From: Akron, OH * Canton, OH * Alliance, OH * Salem, OH * Columbiana, OH
Single Room - $1,670.00
Double Room - $1,320.00
Triple Room - $1,200.00
Quad Room - $1,140.00
The Best of Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts & Maine!
If you want an Autumn tour that’s not too long, but still includes a taste of all the very best New England has to offer this time of year, here’s the one you’ve been looking for! A Gad-About all-time favorite, we’ll take you to all the choice spots throughout this gorgeous, scenic part of our country with just enough time to fill up your senses with picture-postcard panoramas at every turn! Look at this…
* Travel to Vermont by way of Massachusetts ~ Be awed by quaint villages and picture-perfect scenes unfolding before your eyes
* Visit the Yankee Candle Village, one of New England's most popular destinations
* 2 Nights at the Snowed Inn in Killington, Vermont
* Morse Maple Farm to learn how Vermont Maple Syrup is made ~ visit their Country Store * Montpelier, the smallest state capital in the USA
* An Exquisite Luncheon and magnificent views at the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe - from "Sound of Music" fame!
* A tour of the original Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory ~ Fun!
* Guided tour of Woodstock Village, a true storybook New England town, complete with Covered Bridge in the Village Square - we love it here!
* A picture stop at Quechee Gorge, known as Vermont’s Little Grand Canyon - have your cameras ready!
* Take a cruise on "On Golden Pond" made famous in the classic Fonda/Hepburn movie
* Ride the Rails and view the Fall Foliage as you travel the shoreline of Lake Winnipesaukee aboard the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad while enjoying a delicious Turkey Dinner catered by the famous Harts Turkey Farm ~ Awesome!
* In New Hampshire, travel thru the White Mountains and the magnificent Franconia Notch area ~ View the former site of Old Man & the Mountain ~ Be on the lookout for moose along this route
* Overnight at the Snowy Owl, a modern, rustic lodge asset amidst the Waterville Valley and National Forest
* Enjoy a breathtaking Tram Ride up Loon Mountain where, on a clear day, you can see New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and even Quebec!
* Tour Salem, Massachusetts, home of the 19th -century Witch Trials
* The towns of Gloucester and Rockport are the oldest fishing villages in the country ~ A local guide join us as we tour along this beautiful stretch of Massachusetts coastline
* Overnights coming and going in Matamoras, Pennslyvania
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 6 Nights Accommodations
- 9 Meals:
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Activities and Admissions as Listed Below
- Luggage Handling and Taxes
* The activities may be on different days, depending on weather and other factors that sometimes dictate a change for the betterment of the tour.
Departure Details:Click Here for Departure Details
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover if you are making your reservation by phone, or you can send a check to our office (please call first to check availability). If you are booking online, payment must be made in full.
Up to 45 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 45 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. Also, on air trips with low passenger counts, we may not be able to provide an escort from our company. However, we will provide airport transportation*, plus a guide from our connecting company will meet you upon arrival at your destination and be with you throughout the entire tour. (*If only a few are going on a given air tour, we will pay your airport parking fee in lieu of using the coach.)
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.
Charges will appear as "CoachUSA/Megabus" on your credit card statement. We are a United States merchant and all card payments are processed at our corporate office located at 160 S. Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ.