Springtime in the Smokies * May 27 - 30, 2014
ALSO INCLUDES THE BILTMORE MANSON
Offered By: Gad-About Tours
Our groups are loving this tour to Pigeon Forge, saying it's "A WINNER -- DO IT AGAIN"!!
Operates: May 27 2014
Tour Length: 4 Day, 3 Nights
Departs From: Columbiana, OH * Salem, OH * Alliance, OH * Canton, OH * Akron, OH
Single Room - $828.00
Double Room - $698.00
Triple Room - $668.00
Quad Room - $668.00
* TWO GREAT SHOWS - plus the fabulous Biltmore Mansion!!
As one of the most spectacular regions in the country, the Great Smoky Mountains are a wildflower-lover's delight. Over 1,500 flowering plants grow in this area, and in spring most of them are in full-fledged activity! And if the natural beauty was not enough to draw you to this gorgeous part of our country, the itinerary we have planned for your visit should be, without a doubt! Read through the details and plan to join us this Spring - you may find one cheaper, but ours is DELUX all the way through!
* Arrive in Pigeon Forge, TN, late afternoon and check into our prime- location hotel the Mainstay Suites, which will be your home for the next three nights. This evening, we will be guests at a BBQ Buffet dinner at the hotel's picnic pavilion!
* The Old Mill Restaurant is as quaint as it's name - a real treat will be their bountiful breakfast - Eat up!
* Embark on a Wonderful tour of the Great Smoky Mountains with a professional, local guide. The sights will be breath-taking as this is the most-visited of our National Parks, drawing more than 9 million adventurers and sightseers each year. There are over 900 miles of superlative trails, endless forest, views of undulating mountains ridges draped in hazy-blue, "smoky" tendrils of fog, and vivid reminders of the folkways of the Appalachians' early pioneers.
* Spend an afternoon exploring picturesque Gatlinburg, a four-season resort village along the Little Pigeon River You will love the myriad of little shops and activities that abound. Perhaps you'll choose to take the scenic tram ride up the side of the mountain - great fun! Before leaving here, we'll make a fun stop at the Incredible Christmas Place - Fun! Later, a home-style dinner is included at the quaint Applewood Farmhouse before we take our sets for "Country Tonight", voted "The Best Live Country Show in America", with singing dancing, comedy, gospel, American patriotism and more. A really great time!
* Over the border into North Carolina for a very special visit to America's largest home, the Biltmore Estate and Gardens. This awesome place boasts over 250 rooms, 43 bathrooms and 34 bedrooms, just to start with - it is unbelievable!! You will have time to enjoy this massive "country home", the Azalea Gardens, and the unbelievable winery where you may choose to taste one or two! We include the bountiful buffet lunch at the Deer Park Restaurant right on the premises. Later, dinner is also included back in Pigeon Forge as we take our seats at the Smith Family Dinner Theater where you'll fall in love with this wholesome family as you tap your toes to Country, Bluegrass, Gospel, and Oldies Rock 'n Roll" music, plus step tack in time with a tribute to old favorites such as "The Andy Griffith Show" our folks love this clean-cut show!
* All to soon, we'll have to leave our Smoky Mountain adventure and point the coach north. But you will take home memories from a first-class "Spring Vacation in the Mountains" that will stay with you forever!
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Luggage Handling/Taxes
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 2 Shows
- 7 Meals:
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 3 Dinners
This is a Gold Card Program Tour, which can earn you $100 in Free Travel.
Departure Details:Click Here for Departure Details
Terms and Conditions:
For overnight tours, the deposit is based on the cost of the tour as follows:
- Overnight Tours Under $150 > $25 Deposit
- Overnight Tours $150-$800 > $75 Deposit
- Overnight Tours $801-$1,500 > $100 Deposit
- Overnight Tours over $1,501 > $250 Deposit
Up to 30 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 30 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. Also, on air trips with low passenger counts, we may not be able to provide an escort from our company. However, we will provide airport transportation*, plus a guide from our connecting company will meet you upon arrival at your destination and be with you throughout the entire tour. (*If only a few are going on a given air tour, we will pay your airport parking fee in lieu of using the coach.)
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.