OUR GROUPS LOVE THIS TRIP
Offered By: Gad-About Tours
Staying right at the fabulous Opryland Hotel for all three nights on this outstanding tour!!
Operates: Dec 9 2015
Tour Length: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Departs From: Columbiana, OH * Salem, OH * Alliance, OH * Canton, OH * Akron, OH
Single Room - $1,288.00
Double Room - $898.00
Triple Room - $818.00
Quad Room - $788.00
This tour is so popular, we often take two buses! We stay right at the fabulous plantation-style Opryland Hotel for all three nights on this outstanding tour!! Call SOON ... this trip sells very well and the hotel alway sells out!
Spend three nights at the magnificent Opryland Hotel decorated to the hilt in Holiday-style. Under majestic, climate-controlled glass atriums, you'll be surrounded by nine acres of lush indoor gardens, over 2 million sparkling lights, winding rivers and pathways, and beautiful waterfalls where you can unwind, explore, shop, dine, and be entertained to your heart's content. Highlights include a 44-foot waterfall, laser light and fountain shows, Christmas trees in every corner, decorations like you've never seen before, and so much more -- it's impossible to describe this place!! This is one of our top Holiday Tours every year!!
* Opryland's Country Christmas Dinner & show starring Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers(awesome!), their brand-new Broadway-style Holiday Show guaranteed to be outstanding (more details to follow).
* Tickets to "Fantasy in Ice" - Don the provided jackets and enter a world of ice sculptures like none other. Incredible interactive exhibits featuring carvings, sculptures, and amazing three-dimensional holiday-themed displays, all handcrafted from one million pounds of ice!
* "Grand Ole Opry". No trip to Nashville would be complete without the world-famous Grand Ole Opry, an American icon like no other. Get set for an evening of no-stop entertainment as the world's longest-running radio show showcases the best in country, bluegrass and more! You'll love it!
* Tickets for Luncheon Cruise and Holiday Show on "General Jackson". Enjoy a cruise on the 300-foot-long vessel styled in the grand tradidion of the paddlewheel riverboats that crused the great Southern waterways in the 1800's. this beautiful showboat has four massive decks which offer a lovely setting for a delicious feast while cruising the Cumberland river in Nashville. The General Jackson is know for its excellent shows that are performed in the beautiful two-story Victorian Theater located in the center of the boat, and their holiday show is one of the best!
* Tickets to their craft show, "Treasures for the Holidays", will be such a treat for anyone wishing to take care of a little Christmas shopping while on tour. Also enjoy "Hall of Trees"!
* City Tour - Enjoy a guided tour of Nashville and learn of the rich history of music 'n more as we see all the main highlights.
Call or Book Online Soon - we were not able to get everyone on this trip the last two years - space goes very fast on this one, and the Hotel always sells out!
Departure Details:Click Here for Departure Details
Terms and Conditions:
For overnight tours, the deposit is based on the cost of the tour as follows:
- Overnight Tours Under $150 > $25 Deposit
- Overnight Tours $150-$800 > $75 Deposit
- Overnight Tours $801-$1,500 > $100 Deposit
- Overnight Tours over $1,501 > $250 Deposit
Up to 30 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 30 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. Also, on air trips with low passenger counts, we may not be able to provide an escort from our company. However, we will provide airport transportation*, plus a guide from our connecting company will meet you upon arrival at your destination and be with you throughout the entire tour. (*If only a few are going on a given air tour, we will pay your airport parking fee in lieu of using the coach.)
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.