4 TWINKLING DAYS
Offered By: Coach USA
We're going into the heart of the Smokies for a very festive time!
Operates: Dec 6 2016
Tour Length: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Departs From: Columbiana, OH * Salem, OH * Alliance, OH * Canton, OH * Akron, OH
Single Room - $878.00
Double Room - $748.00
Triple Room - $698.00
Quad Room - $698.00
'Tis The Season' ... to head into the heart of the Smokies for a VERY FESTIVE TIME,filled with top-notch activities and attractions throughout, this is the kind of tour that brings raves from every group we take there!!
Ridge upon ridge of endless forest straddle the border between North Carolina and Tennessee in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, one of the largest protected areas in the Eastern United States. World-renowned for the beauty of its ancient mountains, the park, once a part of the Cherokee homeland, attracts over nine million visitors each year. We are going into the heart of the Smokies to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for a "down-home" holiday celebration that you'll never forget!
LOOK AT THESE HIGHLIGHTS:
* "The Biltmore Estate at Christmas" - The Vanderbilt's "country mansion" includes 65 fireplaces & 43 bathrooms on 125,000 acres!! We'll visit this spectacular showplace bedecked in all its Christmas splendor - it is Awesome!
* "Smoky Mountain Holidays at Dollywood Holidays" - Fill your heart with the Christmas Spirit! Here's a girl who knows "how to do" Christmas right! You will stroll among 175 live trees, 3.5 million lights, 300 wreaths, and enjoy Christmas musical shows all over the grounds - Excellent! PLUS, we are including Dolly's delicious "Holiday Buffet" at the Christmas Pavilion!!
* "The Hatfield & McCoy's Dinner Feud Christmas Show" This new productions is loosely based on the true story of the famous Hatfield and McCoy feud. Everyone is divided into the Hatfield and McCoy families, and get to participate in the good-natured rivalry! See amazing and comical stunts during the show which add a special excitement. Singers, dancers, actors, musicians and professional stunt people round out the cast. Enjoy this family-friendly atmosphere focused on fun!
* "The Patty Waszak Show" - Inspiring, wholesome, clean-cut, uplifting -- these are just some of the words used to describe this phenomenal show in which Patty uses over 40 musical instruments!!
* "Grand Majestic Dinner Show" - A singing and dancing sensation that will take you through many of the greatest hits of the decades. Celebrate this musiczl evolution with music from four eras, featuring America's top tunes of all kinds and a "One-of-a-Kind Military Tribute" to the men and women of the Armed Forces. Combined with holiday favorites. It's a guaranteed good-time!
* Beautiful tour of the "Winterlights" of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg
- 3 Nights Lodging
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Luggage Handling and Taxes
- 6 Meals:
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Delicious Dinners! WOW!!!
Departure Details:Click Here for Departure Details
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover if you are making your reservation by phone, or you can send a check to our office (please call first to check availability). If you are booking online, payment must be made in full.
Up to 45 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 45 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. Also, on air trips with low passenger counts, we may not be able to provide an escort from our company. However, we will provide airport transportation*, plus a guide from our connecting company will meet you upon arrival at your destination and be with you throughout the entire tour. (*If only a few are going on a given air tour, we will pay your airport parking fee in lieu of using the coach.)
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.
Charges will appear as "CoachUSA/Megabus" on your credit card statement. We are a United States merchant and all card payments are processed at our corporate office located at 160 S. Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ.