HOME OF THE RICH & FAMOUS
Offered By: Coach USA
You will live, stay, and eat where the Rich & Famous live, stay and eat .
Operates: No scheduled departures
Tour Length: 4 Day, 3 Night
Departs From: Akron, OH * Canton, OH * Alliance, OH * Salem, OH * Columbiana, OH
Single Room - $1,378.00
Double Room - $1,018.00
Brand-New itinerary, this is a great tour for those who are always looking for something different to do! No one that we know of is offering anything like this … You will live, stay, and eat where the Rich & Famous live, stay and eat… a TRUE movie star adventure! The praise heaped on Long Island's tiny Hamptons seems ceaseless - their pervasive beauty, wealth and extravagance are constantly in the spotlight.
* See Jane’s Carousel of Idora Park fame - take a ride on this historic, restored gem!
* Overnight in a real "Gold Coast Mansion", Glen Cove, part of the Pratt Estate!
* Tour Oheka Castle, home of the real Great Gatsby Mansion - awesome
* Mansions tour in and around the Village of Southampton, Long Island NY - The smell of "old money" is powerful in this pristine setting - learn all about this ‘uppercrust’ playground from your local guide
* Visit Cooper’s Beach - in this area, beaches are kept perfect and secluded!
* Dinner in the Southampton Public House, where the locals hangout - Fun!
* Moving on to the "new money", we embark on a tour of the Hamptons to include the Longwood Estate and Gardens
* One of America's earliest English settlements, today East Hampton’s wide Main Street, the Village Green, and Town Pond are all remnants of the original 17th-century design. Remaining historic houses & farmhouses, barns, fences, windmills, and schools accent what has been called "America's most beautiful village", and now one of America's favorite ‘rich & famous’ summer playgrounds. Bordering the Village is one of the world's most beautiful ocean beaches, and the estates and homes are among the most impressive and valuable in the country
* Visit a consignment shop in the Gardiner Mansion where the rich & famous donate - Fun!
* Drive the Freedom Trail followed by George Washington after the Revolution and visit the Brewster House, called the birthplace of espionage in our country - very interesting!
* Tour Old Westbury Mansion & Gardens where many movies and TV shows have been, and still are, filmed
* So many unique and eclectic opportunities throughout this trip. It may not be back on next year, so don’t miss your chance to go this time.
* ALSO, these upper-crust hotels have very early deadlines, so PLEASE call in your reservation in early Spring so we’re sure we have enough to run it by the time they want payment ! Thank You!!
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 3 Nights Accommodations
- 6 Meals:
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Light Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Touring & Admissions Mentioned Above
- Luggage Handling and Taxes
This is a Gold Card Program Tour, which can earn you $100 in Free Travel.
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover if you are making your reservation by phone, or you can send a check to our office (please call first to check availability). If you are booking online, payment must be made in full.
Up to 45 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 45 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. All Fly Trips include airfare from Cleveland Airport , transfers and air taxes and fess (subject to increase until paid in full). You will drive yourself to the airport. Trip insurance is available, and will be sent to you upon making your reservation for your individual consideration.
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.
Charges will appear as "CoachUSA/Megabus" on your credit card statement. We are a United States merchant and all card payments are processed at our corporate office located at 160 S. Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ.