3 NIGHTS AT OPRYLAND HOTEL - WOW
Offered By: Coach USA
For those who are always looking for something "New & Fun" to do.
Operates: No scheduled departures
Tour Length: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Departs From: Akron, OH – Canton, OH - Alliance, OH – Salem, OH – Columbiana, OH
Single Room - $1,015.00
Double Room - $795.00
Triple Room - $735.00
Quad Room - $695.00
Tour Description:For those who are always looking for something "New & fun" to do, we have a wonderful opportunity for you! The fabulous Opryland Hotel will be our home for three grand nights as we join in the festivities surrounding the Grand Ole Opry's 87th Birthday in Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee!
* OPRYLAND HOTEL: The Opryland Hotel is recognized around the world for its extraordinary service, luxurious accommodations and first-class entertainment Opryland's service and amenities just can't be matched. It has over 2,800 rooms and is listed as a 4-star hotel. Walk among 9 acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and even an indoor river with its own flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you'll discover freshly remodeled guest rooms, stylish new restaurants, unique shopping experiences and a 20,000-square foot spa, swimming and fitness center. Enjoy an included dinner here one night, also!
* GRAND OLE OPRY: The Grand Ole Opry is a weekly country music stage concert that has presented the biggest stars of that genre since 1925. It is also among the longest-running broadcasts in history since its beginnings as a one-hour radio "barn dance." during any given Opry show, audiences can expect the best in country, bluegrass, comedy, gospel and more by Country Music Hall of Famers, cast members who helped establish the Opry as the home of country music, revered superstars and young artist just starting to make names for themselves. We have reserved seats just waiting for you to take a step back in time!
* GRAND OLE OPRY "BACKSTAGE TOUR": A tour of the Opry House provides a behind-the-scenes look at country's most famous show and a true entertainment business phenomenon, complete with great stories about the Opry and and its members as well as enough photo opps to fill a scrapbook. FUN, FUN!!
* BIRTHDAY CONCERT at the GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE: The entertainment hasn't been revealed for 2012 yet, but you can count on it being top-notch in every way. We have reserved seats for this special celebration, and it will be a great one for sure!
* OPRY PLAZA PICNIC: Held amidst the Opry Plaza, a delicious picnic meal awaits you, usually featuring tons of Southern' BBQ and all the fixin's! Enjoy live music 'n more on the Plaza Stage while you eat!
* GENERAL JACKSON DINNER CRUISE & SHOW: One of our very favorite things to do when we visit Nashville it to take a cruise down the Cumberland River on the wonderful General Jackson Showboat. The views are beautiful, the food is great, and the shoe is presented by some of the best performers you'll find anywhere. It's an expensive evening - but so worth it!
* COUNTRY MUSIC HALL of FAME: This excellent Museum is a treasure trove of historic country video clips and recorded music, dynamic exhibits, extensive Museum Store and much more, all contributing to a very special experience.
* GUIDED NASHVILLE CITY TOUR: There's no better way to learn about a city than via a local professional guide!
This itinerary is super-deluxe and loaded with outstanding thing to see & do! You'll love every single minute!
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 3 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Meals:
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Activities Mentioned Above
- Luggage Handling & Taxes
This is a Gold Card Program Tour, which can earn you $100 in Free Travel.
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover if you are making your reservation by phone, or you can send a check to our office (please call first to check availability). If you are booking online, payment must be made in full.
Up to 45 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 45 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. All Fly Trips include airfare from Cleveland Airport , transfers and air taxes and fess (subject to increase until paid in full). You will drive yourself to the airport. Trip insurance is available, and will be sent to you upon making your reservation for your individual consideration.
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.
Any person or group which requires an ADA accessible bus is requested to inform us at the time of reservation, and must notify us in writing no later than 48 hours prior to the charter's departure.
Charges will appear as "CoachUSA/Megabus" on your credit card statement. We are a United States merchant and all card payments are processed at our corporate office located at 160 S. Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ.