LAST YEAR'S GROUP LOVED IT
Offered By: Coach USA
Are you a fan of Gaither gospel music? Then you don't want to miss this trip!
Operates: No scheduled departures
Tour Length: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Departs From: Columbiana, OH - Salem, OH - Alliance, OH – Canton, OH – Akron, OH
Single Room - $528.00
Double Room - $438.00
Triple Room - $418.00
Quad Room - $418.00
Tour Description:Are you a fan of the Gaither Family? do you enjoy outstanding gospel music? Then you won't want to miss this new opportunity we are offering for 2012! Each fall, the Gaither Family invites gospel music fans world-wide to visit their home town of Alexandria , Indiana and take part in the Gaither Family Fall Festival. It's Gloria Gaither's "pet project", and she plans most of it herself!! In addition to great Gaither music, you'll enjoy an array of other fall festival activities that take place all over the Gaither Family Resources grounds. Last years was our first year to go and they LOVED it - don't miss your chance to go this time!!
At this writing, the details for the 2013 festival have not all be finalized, but we will include the complete festival package (see our Mid-Year mailer which comes out in the summer for specific info). This past year it include the following events and activities, and they expect to to be similar:
* Entertainment & Shopping on Gaither Grounds: shop around the vendor's booths while listening to various artists! come vendors booths include (but not limited to) Jewelry, Artwork, Candles, Sculptures and unique food.
* Dinner on the Grounds: Feast on a home-style picnic while tapping your toes to a performance by a special guest!
* Two Fall Festival Evening Concerts: Enjoy two amazing nights of music with award-winning artists featured on many of the Gaither Homecoming videos. The concerts are held at Reardon Auditorium on Anderson University's campus and each night will offer a top-notch variety of talent. Gaither Family Fall fest concerts always have the audience laughing, crying ... and going away inspired and uplifted!
* Hometown Bus Tour: Tour Bill and Gloria's hometown of Alexandria, Indiana and see the house where Bill grew up, the school where Bill and Gloria first met, Gaither Studios and the impressive distribution center. A rare opportunity to take a guide tour of the town where Bill and Gloria live!
* Bus Barn Theater: A variety of performances thought the day, often including Christian comediennes.
* Studio C' Video Lounge: Ready for a break? Sit back and enjoy great Gaither Videos shown on a big screen in the very studio where Bill and Gaither and many other artists record.
* Antique Car Show: Also an opportunity to say hi to Gloria "In Person" - FUN!!*** This is obviously a "specialty" tour, and we'll need your help to make sure it's "a go". Please share this opportunity with your church family, friends and neighbors and book soon!
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 2 Nights Accommodations
- 4 Meals:
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Activities Mentioned Above
- Festival Package (TBA)
- Luggage Handling and Taxes
This is a Gold Card Program Tour, which can earn you $100 in Free Travel.
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover if you are making your reservation by phone, or you can send a check to our office (please call first to check availability). If you are booking online, payment must be made in full.
Up to 45 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 45 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. All Fly Trips include airfare from Cleveland Airport , transfers and air taxes and fess (subject to increase until paid in full). You will drive yourself to the airport. Trip insurance is available, and will be sent to you upon making your reservation for your individual consideration.
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.
Charges will appear as "CoachUSA/Megabus" on your credit card statement. We are a United States merchant and all card payments are processed at our corporate office located at 160 S. Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ.