6 STATES - 1 FABULOUS VACATION
Offered By: Coach USA
Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusettus, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont!
Operates: Jul 9 2016
Tour Length: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Departs From: Akron, OH – Canton, OH - Alliance, OH – Salem, OH – Columbiana, OH
Single Room - $1,988.00
Double Room - $1,548.00
Triple Room - $1,428.00
New England is one of the top vacations destinations in the United States. The natural beauty, culture, and history of New England attracts and delights visitors from around the world. The six states that compose it have many things in common, but also have very distinct features. On our glorious nine days, we will visit highlights in each state, and fall in love with every place we go! Check out this exciting intinerary ...
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Overnight en route coming & going
- Visit Historic Mystic Seaport, a 19th-Century New England Village
- Board the Charles W. Morgan docked on the wharf and learn about America's last surviving wooded whaleship and precious piece of maritime history
- Free time at the Brick Marketplace on scenic Newport Harbor
- Tour the fabulous Vanderbilt's Marble House Mansion
- Guided Cape Cod Tour
- JFK Museum and Kennedy Memorial, St Xavier's Church
- Hyannis Harbor Cruise aboard a replica of a Main Coastal Steamer-FUN!
- Catch a view of the Kennedy Compound
- Free time in Provincetown
- Olde King's Highway - see historic Cape Cod architecture & quaint New England Inns
- Cape Cod Seashore Visitor's Center
- Cape Cod Historic Lighthouse Trail
- Boston City Tour with USS Constitution and Quincy Market plus much more
- Plymouth Rock and Pilgrim's landing site
- New Hampshire Scenic Coastal Route, one of New England's top ten scenic roadways - have plenty of film in your camera!
- Charming Kennebunkport Tour including a view of the Bush Estate
- Freeport, Maine, home of the original L.L.Bean
- Shipyard Brewery
- Lighthouse Lover's Cruise - see up to 7 lighthouses including Portland Headlight - awesome!
- Maine Lobsterbake with Dinner and entertainment - great fun
- Castle in the Clouds, a picturesque Estate perched in the scenic Ossippee Mountains high above Lake Winnipesaukee
- Franconia Notch in the White Mountains
- Quechee Gorge, Vermont's Little Grand Canyon - gorgeous!
- Woodstock Village, a true New England village nestled in the mountains - enjoy the quaint shops and take a picture of the scenic covered bridge (we love it here!)
- Morse Family Maple Farm and Country Store
- Gold-domed Capital Building at Montpelier
- An exquisite lunch at the Von Trapp Lodge in Stowe, Vermont - learn about the "Sound of Music" family
- Visit Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream facility - enjoy some samples
- Hilden Estate and Garden, home of the Lincoln family descendants
- Manchester and the Norman Rockwell Museum - have fun in the gift shop
- Return home through Albany, New York.
Call for a full detailed flyer - This is an amazing opportunity - don't miss your chance to see New England in the Summer!
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 8 Nights Accommodations
- 15 Meals:
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Touring Mentioned Above
- Luggage Handling and Taxes
This is a Gold Card Program Tour, which can earn you $100 in Free Travel.
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover if you are making your reservation by phone, or you can send a check to our office (please call first to check availability). If you are booking online, payment must be made in full.
Up to 45 days prior to departure date, a full refund will be made. *Air and cruise tours, and some longer tours, may be different—be sure to ask for details when making your reservation. Tours including tickets also generally have earlier non-refundable dates. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 45 days prior to your departure date. However, we will do our best to recover as much as we can, but cannot guarantee anything. There will be no refund, for any reason, for a “no-show” on the day of the tour. A “Refund Protection Plan” is available at our office at a minimal cost. This insures you a full refund in case of a death or illness in the immediate family up to 24 hours before the tour departs. (It does require a doctor’s written note or copy of death notice.) On longer tours, we have a special insurance plan available if you are interested, and it will be sent to you with your confirmation. We encourage you to take advantage of these protection plans. The Refund Protection Plan does not apply to Day Trips, nor are there any refunds for Day Trips, with a few exceptions.
Gad-About Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not reached a minimum number of reservations. We reserve the right to change tour prices and itinerary. Tours are prepared up to a year in advance and may be impacted by circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, in our sole discretion. We always avoid changes and cancellations if at all possible, as we realize the inconvenience to you, our valued customer.
All of our tours are by late-model, deluxe wide-body motorcoach. They are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, public address system, VCR, and emergency restrooms. Our intent is for all overnight tours to be professionally escorted for your convenience. Upon occasion, in order to avoid canceling a trip with a low passenger count, our driver may serve both positions of driver and escort, and all are professionally trained to do so. Also, on air trips with low passenger counts, we may not be able to provide an escort from our company. However, we will provide airport transportation*, plus a guide from our connecting company will meet you upon arrival at your destination and be with you throughout the entire tour. (*If only a few are going on a given air tour, we will pay your airport parking fee in lieu of using the coach.)
Your lodging is included on all overnight tours. All hotels are AAA rated. We never use second-rate hotels, restaurants, or activities on any tour, to the best of our ability to make that determination. Payment of telephone calls, room service, and other incidentals at places of lodging are the responsibility of the customer.
One suitcase per person is included in the price of your tour. You are also permitted a carry-on, which is your responsibility. Additional luggage may be transported at the cost of $5.00 per bag, per day. It is wise to travel light. Luggage tags are provided and required for hotel identification, and are sent with the final letter with the phone numbers of your hotels.
TAXES AND GRATUITIES:
All taxes and gratuities for included meals and activities are included, unless otherwise mentioned by the Escort. Driver and Escort gratuities are not included in the price of the tour, and are optional. However, the suggested gratuity as posted by the American Bus Assoc. for a job well done is $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the tour escort, and $2.00-$2.50 per person/per day for the driver. We request that you express this on an individual basis, and let the quality of service received be your guide.
On all overnight tours, we use a daily seat rotation. The first day of a trip, we allow you to choose your seat when you get on, and rotate from there. We feel this is fair to all involved. If the coach is not full, a less formal rotation may be used at escort’s discretion.
We make regular stops for restrooms and for the convenience of smokers; however, we have a NO SMOKING policy aboard all coaches. This policy also applies to e-cigarettes.
Gad-About Tours, Inc. is bonded, insured, and registered with the ICC, number MC 198451. We act only as agents and are not responsible to any person for any loss of time or money due to a change or delay beyond our control. Nor are we responsible for non-performance by those we have contracted with. Any claims against Gad-About Tours Inc. must be made, in writing, within 30 days of the trip.
Charges will appear as "CoachUSA/Megabus" on your credit card statement. We are a United States merchant and all card payments are processed at our corporate office located at 160 S. Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ.