Offered By: Short Line Bus
2014 marks the 3th Anniversary celebration of the New York Renaissance Faire. Where Fantasy Rules!! The Faire is a rollicking romp through Elizabethan England set within the majestic groves of Sterling Forest, just 40 minutes from Manhattan. NEW ENTERTAINMENT FOR 2014!
Operates: Su, Sa Starting Aug 1 2015 Through Sep 20 2015
Tour Length: 1 Day
Departs From: New York City Port Authority Bus Terminal
Adult - $51.50
Child (Ages 5-11) - $27.50
Adult Bus Only* - $31.50
Child Bus Only* (Ages 5-11) - $15.75
* Bus Only Tickets ONLY include transportation to faire grounds. Admission ticket to faire is NOT included with these tickets.
What to Expect:
Step back in time as our charming country faire unfolds - surrounding you in 16th century pleasure! An Adventure Full of Fun Featuring Spectacular Entertainment including:
- Armored Jousting Tournaments - Watch 2 LIVE Joust Tournaments Daily! The Gaming Joust, where skills and horsemanship are tested. The Royal Houst Tournament, where four noble knights joust for honour of England.
- The Living Chess Match - Where the LIVING pieces of the massive chess board as they fight and fued for their kings and Queens.
- Arsene Dupin The Magikhana Show- Internationally Renowned Artiste of Mime, Magic, Comedy & Juggling
- Cast in Bronze - Experience the sounds of The Only Musical Act in the World Featuring a 34 Ton Medieval Instrument called a Carillon.
- Vixens En Garde - 3 Vixens sling steel and Shakespearean insults in their tow NEW shows.
- The Birds of Prey Show - Continuous demonstrations by master falconer, Steve Hody.
- Artisian Demonstrations- Watch glassblowing, Pottery, Blacksmithing, Leather Making, Chainmail and more!
- Strolling Minstrels, Musicians, Storytellers, fairies, Jugglers & More!!!
Plus all NEW entertainment for 2014 - www.renfair.com/ny/thefaire/entertainment.asp
What to expect:
Travel back in time and join Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth I on a grand visit to an amazing 16th Century Faire. Experience this place where hundreds of brightly costumed performers take stage and fill the bustling streets with laughter! Stroll our quaint village as the music of the Renaissance surrounds you. Cheer your favorite knight at the Joust Tournament. Meet Robin Hood and his Merry Men. Feast on savory sweets and tempting treats. See amazing acrobatics, magicians, jugglers, swashbucking pirates, and more. Watch a Living Chess Match and laugh at tall tales! Play a game of skill or chance. Browse the Marketplace featuring over 100 artisans offering the finest in handmade wares. WHERE FANTASY RULES!
Faire operates rain or shine.
For more information call 845-351-5174 or visit www.renfair.com.Package Includes:
- Round-trip bus transportation
- Admission to The New York Renaissance Faire
- FREE Program
- ShortLine, Port Authority (42nd St. & 8th Ave.), 3rd floor at 10:00 am
Returns bus departs faire promptly at 6:45 pm to get back to New York City at 8:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions:
CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOWS:
One day tour tickets must be used within 30 days of purchase. One day tours purchased online are non-refundable but can be rescheduled by contacting the ShortLine office at 800-631-8405.
Hudson Transit Lines, Inc., Gray Line New York Tours, Inc. & Coach USA acts only as agent for hotels, bus transportation, and certain tour and entertainment ingredients involved and accepts no responsibilities for injuries, loss of baggage or personal property, delays, inconveniences, or other costs incurred for any reason. The right is reserved to withdraw any program in this brochure and/or make such changes in the program(s) as may be found desirable for the convenience of parties and for the proper carrying out of tour(s).
Requests must be made in writing within 30 days of the tour and must include ticket receipt for tour(s) purchased. No refunds will be considered without proof of purchase. Any refunds due will be made by mail. No refunds will be made on unused portions of a tour.