- Fast, easy, convenient express bus service between Newark Liberty Airport and New York City.
- Buses come to every stop every 15 minutes during the day, 365 days a year (departures every 30 minutes before 6:45 AM and after 11:15 PM)!
- When you board a Newark Airport Express Bus, you will get a relaxing, stress-free ride on a climate controlled motorcoach to or from Newark Liberty Airport.
- Only $16 One-Way; $28 Round Trip.
- If your travel plans involve Newark Liberty Airport and New York City, then Newark Airport Express should be your only airport transportation!
- Buy your tickets online today!
- We offer a Military Standby Fare! Only $5 one-way for military personnel in uniform or with military ID and their accompanying families. Valid on all departures, 365 days per year. Military personnel may board at any stop in Manhattan or Newark Airport. Tickets must be purchased from Newark Airport Express on the bus.
- DISCOVER ALL OF THE EXCITEMENT NYC HAS TO OFFER WITH NEWARK AIRPORT EXPRESS 2-DAY & 3-DAY MULTIPASS TICKETS. Really big discounts and convenient departures every 15 minutes! Take the hotel shuttle to Newark Liberty International Airport, take a short air train ride to Terminal C and then ride Newark Airport Express direct to NYC.
DAILY HOURS OF SERVICE:
From Manhattan to Newark Airport 4:45 am - 1:45 am
From Newark Airport to Manhattan 4:00 am - 1:00 am
FIRST DEPARTURE TIMES:
Terminal A (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 4:00 am
Terminal C (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 4:10 am
Grand Central Station to Newark Airport: 4:45 am
Port Authority to Newark Airport: 5:00 am
LAST DEPARTURE TIMES:
Terminal A (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 1:00 am
Terminal C (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 1:10 am
Grand Central Station to Newark Airport: 1:45 am
Port Authority to Newark Airport: 2:00 am
CONVENIENT PICKUP LOCATIONS:
On the trip to Newark Liberty Airport, customers may board a Newark Airport Express Coach at three near-by mid-town Manhattan locations:
Grand Central Station (41st Street between Park & Lexington Avenues)
Bryant Park (42nd Street & 5th Avenue)
Port Authority Bus Terminal (41st Street between 8th and 9th Avenues)
At Newark Liberty Airport coaches may be boarded at:
Terminal A (Located on the Arrival Level in Courtyard A, lanes 1-4)
Terminal B (Located outside the arrival level, lane 2)
Terminal C (Located outside the arrival level at bus stop 5 & 6)
Buy Your Tickets Online TODAY!! Our convenient buy-online option is the best way to purchase a ticket for one of our coaches. It's easy, no need to pay for your ticket at the bus or at the airport just present your printed confirmation when you board. Make your trip hassle free and Buy your tickets online NOW!
Visit our facebook page and become a fan!
Metro-North Railroad offers frequent Rail Service between Grand Central
and North of New York City and Connecticut for connections to
Newark Liberty International Airport on Newark Airport Express.
GO GREEN! A Motorcoach can get up to 184 passenger miles per gallon.
Kids ride free!
Kids under 12 ride free with an accompanying adult. (offer limited to 3 children to an adult). Children under 12 who travel alone pay only $10 one way.
The NYC Airporter offers scheduled Express Bus Service to JFK International, and LaGuardia Airports from three convenient Midtown Manhattan locations.