The 351 MEADOWLANDS EXPRESS is a quick & economical transportation service that will take you to MetLife Stadium from the Port Authority Bus Terminal to enjoy entertainment and sporting events! Enjoy the game and travel safely! Let 351 Express be your designated driver!Buy Tickets Online
- Express bus departures from Port Authority Bus Terminal
Convenient subway & bus connections
- Direct round trip, door-to-door services (no transfers)
- Low $7 fare each way (Buy tickets online or at the Port Authority South Wing, main floor (windows 11-15)*
No parking fees
*Exact fare required
Enjoy the event and travel safely! Let 351 Express be your designated driver! Note: Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed on the buses.
Any passenger requiring an ADA accessible bus must inform us no later than 48 hours prior to departure. Please contact our dispatch department at 201-225-7500 x7071 to make arrangements.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following types of bags into MetLife Stadium:
Clear bags that are 12" x 6" x 12" or less in size (1 bag per person)
Non-clear small purses or handbags (clutch type) that are 4.5" x 6.5" or less (1 bag per person)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What is the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- The 351 Meadowlands Express is a Coach USA express bus service providing door-to-door, round trip transportation from The Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City to the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ.
How often do 351 Meadowlands Express buses depart from the Port Authority Bus Terminal?
- 351 Meadowlands Express bus service is announced via this website based on each specific event at the MetLife Stadium. A bus will leave one hour prior to the event from the Port Authority Bus Terminal to take customers to the MetLife Stadium and will depart from the stadium one half hour after the event ends.
How long does it take to get to the Meadowlands?
- Your trip will normally take 20 minutes, each way, subject to traffic and weather conditions.
How much does it cost to ride the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- The fare is only $7.00 each way. Exact fare required when paying at the bus.
Where do I buy tickets for the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- Buy tickets online or at the Port Authority South Wing, main floor (windows 11-15)
One way tickets may also be purchased at the bus at the Meadowlands only in cash. Please note, ONLY EXACT FARE will be accepted.
No ticket sales on the bus prior to departure.
What if I want to purchase round trip tickets to ride the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- Buy two one way tickets online. Round trip tickets may be purchased at Coach USA Ticket Offices located in the Port Authority Bus Terminal South Wing, main floor (windows 11-15). Round Trip tickets cost $14. No ticket sales on the bus prior to departure.
Where can I board the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- Customers may board 351 Meadowlands Express Buses in the South Wing, on the third floor of the Port Authority Bus Terminal at Gates 305 and 306.
- For large events at the MetLife Stadium such as rock concerts, college football games, NFL Games and major sports events 351 Meadowlands Express Buses will leave from a Port Authority Bus Terminal street level departure area on 41st Street between 8th and 9th Avenues.
- From the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus can be boarded next to parking lot K of the MetLife Stadium.
How do I get to the Port Authority Bus Terminal?
- Many convenient subway and bus lines serve the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Taxi and private car services are also available. For NYC visitors, the Port Authority Bus Terminal is also within convenient walking distance from many Times Square and Herald Square hotels.
How do I find out about events at the Meadowlands?
- To view events at the MetLife Stadium click here.
- To view events for the New York Jets click here.
- To view events for the New York Giants click here.
- To view events at the Meadowlands Racetrack click here.
For more information please contact our offices at 1-800-877-1888, Ext 3