The 351 MEADOWLANDS EXPRESS is a quick & economical transportation service that will take you to MetLife Stadium from New York City to enjoy entertainment and sporting events! Enjoy the game and travel safely! Let 351 Express be your designated driver!
- Express bus departures from Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City
Convenient subway & bus connections
- Direct round trip, door-to-door services (no transfers)
- Low $14 round trip fare (Buy tickets online or at the Port Authority South Wing, main floor (windows 11-15)*
No parking fees
*Exact fare required
Enjoy the event and travel safely! Let 351 Express be your designated driver! Note: Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed on the buses.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following types of bags into MetLife Stadium:
Clear bags that are 12" x 6" x 12" or less in size (1 bag per person)
Non-clear small purses or handbags (clutch type) that are 4.5" x 6.5" or less (1 bag per person)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What is the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- The 351 Meadowlands Express is a Coach USA express bus service providing door-to-door, round trip transportation from The Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City to the MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ.
How often do 351 Meadowlands Express buses depart from the Port Authority Bus Terminal?
- 351 Meadowlands Express bus service is announced via this website based on each specific event at the MetLife Stadium. A bus will leave three hours prior to the event from the Port Authority. We encourage customers to arrive early for the best opportunity to make the event on time. Buses will depart from the stadium after the event concludes and the last bus will be one hour after the event ends.
How long does it take to get to the Meadowlands?
- Your trip will normally take 20 minutes, each way, subject to traffic and weather conditions.
How much does it cost to ride the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- The fare is only $14.00 for round trip travel. We recommend buying online. Exact fare required when paying at the bus.
Where do I buy tickets for the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- Buy tickets online. Priority boarding will be given to online ticket holders. Tickets can also be purchased inside of the Port Authority South Wing, main floor (windows 11-15).
- One way tickets may also be purchased at the Meadowlands Stadium only in cash on return. Please note, ONLY EXACT FARE will be accepted.
How long are tickets valid for the Meadowlands Express Bus?
- Tickets purchased online are ONLY valid for the date of travel selected when purchasing the ticket. If you are unable to select your desired travel date, the Meadowlands Express Bus is not operating on that date.
- Tickets purchased in person are ONLY valid for that date.
Where can I board the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus?
- The departure location varies by event. Customers may board 351 Meadowlands Express Buses in the South Wing, on the third floor of the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City at Gates 411, 412, 413, 414 or from a Port Authority Bus Terminal street level departure area on 41st Street between 8th and 9th Avenues depending on the event. Check the event schedule on the right-hand side of this page for specific departure information.
From the MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ the 351 Meadowlands Express Bus can be boarded next to parking lot K of the MetLife Stadium.
How do I get to the Port Authority Bus Terminal?
- Many convenient subway and bus lines serve the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Taxi and private car services are also available. For NYC visitors, the Port Authority Bus Terminal is also within convenient walking distance from many Times Square and Herald Square hotels.
How do I find out about events at the Meadowlands?
- To view events at the MetLife Stadium click here.
- To view events for the New York Jets click here.
- To view events for the New York Giants click here.
- To view events at the Meadowlands Racetrack click here.
For more information please contact our offices at 1-800-877-1888, Ext 3