Tickets, Fares & Travel Information
Passengers are guaranteed a seat on the same bus, from the same Casino as which they arrived.
- One way tickets are available from the bus driver on the day of departure and do not include a casino bonus.
- Partially used tickets will not be refunded. Tickets not valid for travel are not valid for refund.
- Everyone that boards an Atlantic City Casino bus must purchase a ticket and have a seat. There are no children fares.
- There is no reserved seating. Seating is on a first come first served basis.
- New Jersey law prohibits smoking aboard buses. Additionally, the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted. Company regulations prohibit the consumption of food or beverages aboard buses.
- Schedules and fares subject to change.
- Minimum of 21 passengers (or paid fares) required for bus to go to Atlantic City. If this condition is not met, passengers will be dropped off at their corresponding pick up stops. Tickets are valid until used.
Combination Buses Please remember that only passengers who arrived the same day are guaranteed a seat on the coach for the return trip. All others will be accommodated as seating permits.
Lost Articles Suburban Transit is NOT responsible for articles left in coaches or terminals, but we will make every effort to recover your property for you. Contact us in the event that you have left an item behind.
ADA Notice Any passenger requiring an ADA accessible bus must inform us no later than 48 hours prior to departure. (732) 249-249-1100 Ext. 205
- Departure times from the casino will vary. The casino greeter will provide the approximate departure time and gate assignment. Return departure times from Atlantic City are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the casino. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be at the proper departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- All round trip tickets purchased include a third ticket. Upon arrival at your choice of casino, a greeter will board the bus and collect this ticket and give you a voucher or coupon to redeem the bonus package inside the casino. All bonus pack ages are subject to change without notice by the casinos.
- No one under 21 years of age unless otherwise provided by law may enter a casino, or receive the casino package. Only one (1) package will be given per adult customer.
- All casinos require a valid Photo ID to redeem the voucher included with the ticket.
Important Notes to Rider
Important Notes Eating and Drinking Policy: Consumption of food or beverage is prohibited on buses.
Smoking Policy: New Jersey law prohibits smoking on buses. Additionally, the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted.
Cash Fare Policy: Cash fares will not be accepted where ticket agents are available.
Child Fare Policy: One child under 5 years of age will be carried free of charge for each adult provided the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a paying passenger.
Lost Articles: Suburban Transit is NOT responsible for articles left in coaches or terminals, but we will make every effort to recover your property for you. Contact us in the event that you have left an item behind.
ADA Notice: Any passenger requiring an ADA accessible bus must inform us no later than 48 hours prior to departure. (732) 249-249-1100 Ext. 205