Utica College Student Discounts
Easily travel around the area at a discounted fare when you are a Utica College Student. Travel anytime of the week from Utica to anywhere on the route and get a reduced price on your fare.
TGIF FARES / GO ANYTIME FARES:
|Go Anytime Student Fares †||TGIF Fares*|
|One Way||Round Trip||One Way||Round Trip|
|New York City||$51.00||$102.00||$46.00||$87.50|
|Melville / Huntington||$62.85||$125.70||$56.50||$107.50|
(Click on destination city to see time schedule from Utica, NY to that city)
* TGIF Fare Terms:
TGIF fares are available for outbound travel on Fridays or college breaks and return travel on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Tickets are available for purchase at the Utica Ticket Agent ONLY. Drivers may not sell student fares for cash.
NOTE: Prices subject to fuel surcharge and may change without notice.
† Go Anytime Fare Terms:
- College picture IDs issued for the fall or spring semester at an elgible college or university, will be good until the following September 15th. Example: If a college student presents a student ID issued for the fall 2008 semester, such ID will be good for a reduced college bus fare until September 15, 2009. If a student presents a college ID issued for a spring semester, it will be good until Spetember 15th of that same year.
- The student must be traveling to or from the college town shown on the ID. Binghamton University students may travel between Binghamton and NYC or Binghamton and Newburgh but not between New York City and Poughkeepsie, for example.
- Tickets are not available for sale on-line. Tickets can only be purchased at a terminal.
- Any college student presenting a student ID may only buy one, RT or OW, reduced price ticket for his or her own use. They may not purchase more than one ticket unless the second (or more) ticket(s) purchaser(s) are present and everyone shows all their respective college ID's. As is the case with all "special" fares, they must be purchased from a terminal. Drivers may not sell student fares for cash.
- Please see the Go Anytime Fare Page for a full description of fares and terms.